Episode: Password: Swordfish
Cast: Emma Caulfield (Professor McGonagall), Bill Farmer (Pubertis), Quinton Flynn (Draco Malfoy), Seth Green (Harry Potter, Dumbledore, Snape), Melanie Griffith (Hermoine Granger), Russel Harper (Ron Weasley), Jim Meskimen (Sorting Hat)
Characters: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Professor McGonagall, Ginny Weasley, Professor Albus Dumbledore, Professor Severus Snape, Pubertis, Sorting Hat, Scabbers
Segment Summary: Harry Potter uses magic to fight...puberty!
- This segment is a parody of the Harry Potter books and films.
- This segment refers to the film Swordfish and the magic lamp in Disney's Aladdin.
Trivia / Info:
- The wizard costume Dumbledore is wearing is similar to Yen Sid's wizard costume in Walt Disney's Fantasia.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Dumbledore claims to be played by a different actor in every movie, but only two actors have portrayed him over the course of 6 movies.
- Hermione's hair is brown and bushy, not red as in the sketch.
- Dumbledore said that the rubbing stone could only be used 3 times each day. However the stone only worked twice before Harry said the stone was chaffing. It could have been because of the stone's age or that it probably wasn't used in a while.
Hamburger Deal - Previous Segment