Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Episode: Anne Marie's Pride
Cast: Eugene Byrd (Fortune), Seth Green (M. Night Shyamalan, Jessica Tandy, Jason Statham, Adam Sandler, Sean Astin, Keanu Reeves, Daniel E. "Rudy" Ruettiger, Movie Trailer voice), Stephen Stanton (Roger Ebert), Victor Yerrid (Jack Skellington)
Characters: Roger Ebert, M. Night Shyamalan, Jessica Tandy, Jason Statham, Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, Sean Astin, Duke, Jack Skellington, Jewish Family, Liam Neeson, Daniel E. "Rudy" Ruettiger, Fortune, Adolf Hitler, Cork
Segment Summary: Roger Ebert and guest reviewer M. Night Shyamalan present upcoming feature films, including "Schindler's List 2: Schindler's Pissed."
- A parody of TV's At the Movies.
- "Transporter 3" is a mashup of the Transporter movie series and the film Driving Miss Daisy.
- "Happy Madison" is a combination of Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison. **"Happy Madison" is also a film production company founded by Adam Sandler.
- "Rudy 2" is a mashup of the films Rocky and Rudy.
- Also includes parodies of The Nightmare Before Christmas, Speed and Schindler's List.
Trivia / Info:
- One of the retards on the bus in Speed 3 is Cork from the Cork segment from The Munnery.
- Roger Ebert makes a reference to IHOP's "Rooty Tooty, fresh and fruity" when he says, "Rudy 2-D, not fresh, not fruity."
- One of the kids in the "Speed 3" scene is wearing a "Kick Me!" sign.
- Seth Green appeared with Jason Statham in the remake of The Italian Job (the non-comedy film starring Seth Green).
- As fate would have it, the Transporter franchise would reach its third film (unrelated to this sketch) two years after "Anne Marie's Pride" premiered.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Elbridge Gerry died of heart failure, not from a heart attack.
A Name That Parents Should Never Give Their Children - Previous Segment