Episode: Vegetable Funfest
Characters: Cyborg, Robin, Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, Beavis, Butt-head, Monster
Segment Summary: The Teen Titans "strengthen" their roster by adding Beavis and Butt-head.
- This segment pairs Beavis and Butt-head with the Teen Titans.
- Beavis and Butt-head taunt Robin by singing the theme song to the 1960s Batman TV show, as they also did while watching "What's Up Doc? (Can We Rock)" music video in the episode "Cow Tipping".
- The monster somewhat resembles the "alien monster" from Watchmen.
Trivia / Info:
- One of the Teen Titans, Cyborg, is the character which the Robot Chicken was modeled after.
- This segment is cut from the DVD version of this episode, most likely because of copyright issues presented by Beavis & Butt-head creator Mike Judge. Seth Green had said it would be on the Season 2 DVD set but this sketch is absent from the season 2 DVD as well. The segment can now be found in the Deleted Scenes section of disc 2 of the Season 5 DVD. It was shown in it's entirely on the Netflix version.
- Only two of the Titans (Raven and Robin) have any actual dialogue.
- Robin's robot suit is a stripped-down (lacking shoulder armor and wings, along with a different head) and repainted Burning Gundam/God Gundam action figure from G Gundam.
- Beast Boy turns into a green "lion" during the opening shot.
- During the fight with the monster, the monster hits the lion and it turns back into Beast Boy.
- The second "lion" is more detailed and looks like a green tiger with black stripes.
- The monster crushes a Cooper Mini with Cyborg.
- In the actual Teen Titans show there is a scene where Beast Boy first 'fixes up' Cyborg may be a pun on this parody of the show.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Starfire would not need the suit, for her kind can withstand radioactivity.
- Robin is the only one wearing the battle suit.
- Starfire is not with the Titans when they challenge the monster the second time.