Episode: Toyz in the Hood
Characters: Bloopers Host, Katie Couric, Spider-Man, Tarzan, Al Roker, Fred Rogers, Peter, Reporters, Dr. Robbins, Gil Grissom, Dead Body, Spike Lee, Jack Nicholson, Skateboarder, Cyclists, Gymnast, Football Players, Mascots, Kid, Hindenburg Witnesses, Pole Vaulter
Segment Summary: More of television's greatest screw-ups, from Friends to Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood to Saved by the Bell, are highlighted in "Bloopers Two."
Themes: Bleeped, Bug Eyes, Callback, Credits Encroachment, Doctors, Film, Guns, Bodily Functions, Death, Fourth Wall, Injuries, Lengthy, Motor Vehicles, Politics, Recurring, Segmented, Sports, Television, Violence, Suicide
- The first clip features The Today Show, as well as Spider-Man and Tarzan.
- The second clip features Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.
- The third clip features CSI.
- A scene from the Hindenburg Disaster is inappropriately used in the sports montage.
- The final clip seems to be an Olympic pole vault tragedy.
- The cycling clip seems to be a US Postal rider hitting a T-Mobile rider. This may be a reference to a scene in the film Breaking Away.
- Spider-Man is a Marvel Comics character and superhero.
Trivia / Info:
- The Friends and Saved by the Bell clips mentioned above, as per the official website's summary, were not actually aired. They are available as extras on the DVD.
- Katie is reading a story about an incident from the previous Bloopers! segment.
- Underneath the chair to the right of the Host is a big pile of poop.
- Grandma Fu can be seen fleeing from the Hindenburg.
- The Sports Bloopers music is reminiscent of "Centerfield" By John Fogerty.
- On one of the airing of this clip, "Jesus" is bleeped out.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
Happy Birthday to You! - Previous Segment