Episode: More Blood, More Chocolate
Characters: Bob the Builder, Scoop, Muck, Dizzy, Roley, Union Boss, Union Workers, Pilchard the Cat, Spud the Scarecrow
Segment Summary: Bob the Builder can fix almost anything, just not union disputes.
- This segment is a parody of TV's Bob the Builder.
Trivia / Info:
- Lofty the crane is the only "main" construction vehicle who does not appear. Wendy doesn't appear, either.
- Four catchphrases from Bob the Builder are heard: "Rock and Roll!", "Can We Fix It?", "Yes We Can!", and "No Prob Bob!"
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Scoop is a backhoe, so the scoop should be on the other end and there should be a loader in the front.
- Pilchard is violet in the sketch (she was periwinkle on the original show).
- Muck is supposed to be a dump truck, but appears as a bulldozer in the sketch.
- In the original show, Spud has the same style of eyes as Bob. In the sketch, the eye style is different from Bob's. Spud also had a parsnip for a nose in the original show. Here, his nose was a carrot.
- In the Bob the Builder series, the construction vehicles' mouths move. In the sketch, their mouths don't move.
- Dizzy's head is rectangular, but in Bob the Builder, her head is bowl-shaped.