Episode: More Blood, More Chocolate
Characters: Bob the Builder, Scoop, Muck, Dizzy, Roley, Union Boss, The 2 Union Workers, Pilchard the Cat, Spud the Scarecrow
Segment Summary: Bob the Builder can fix almost anything, just not union disputes.
- This segment is a parody of the television series Bob the Builder.
Trivia / Info:
- Lofty the crane is the only "main" construction vehicle who does not appear. Wendy does not appear either.
- Four catchphrases from Bob the Builder are heard: "Rock and Roll!", "Can We Fix It?", "Yes We Can!", and "No Prob Bob!"
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Scoop is a backhoe loader, so the scoop would normally be on the other end and there would be a loader at the front.
- Pilchard is violet in this sketch (she was periwinkle in the original show).
- Muck is originally a dump truck with a bulldozer blade, but appears as a bulldozer in this sketch.
- In the original show, Spud's eyes look the same as Bob's. In this sketch, his eyes are different from Bob's. Spud also had a parsnip for a nose in the original show. In this sketch, his nose was a carrot.