Family Guy is an American animated television series about a nuclear family in the suburbs of Quahog (IPA [kowhɔg] or [kowhɒg]), Rhode Island. It was created by Robot Chicken regular Seth MacFarlane for FOX in 1999.
- At the end of the Star Wars episode of Family Guy entitled "Blue Harvest," Chris Griffin (voiced by Robot Chicken creator Seth Green) accused his father, Peter (voiced by Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane) of stealing the Star Wars special idea from Robot Chicken: Star Wars.
- During the season 8 premiere, "Road to The Multiverse", Stewie and Brian end up in the Robot Chicken universe, Stewie asks RC Chris "How does it feel to be on a major network for 30 seconds?", to his frustration, before he and Brian escape the universe, a reference to it being part of the Adult Swim lineup on Cartoon Network, a cable channel. There are also cameos by Duke, He-Man, Lion-O, and Optimus Prime.
Segments Alluded ToEdit
- Previously On Robot Chicken - Peter Griffin appears as a member of the counsel.
- Cultivated Relationships - Seth & Matt meet Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane. MacFarlane brings up Green's involvement with his show and we're treated to several cutaway gags quite reminiscent of Family Guy.
- Appeasing the God-Peter Griffin is one of the "creature" trapped in the cage of the monster zoo.