[as] video on
Episode: The Black Cherry
Characters: NASN Astronauts, NASN Land Scientists, Pizza Delivery Man
Segment Summary: All that training has paid off.
- NASN is a parody of NASA.
- Pokes fun at Domino's Pizza's motto "if it isn't there in thirty minutes, it's free".
Trivia / Info:
- On May 22, 2001, Pizza Hut became the first pizza chain to deliver a pizza into space.
- Domino's stopped the "30 minutes or it's free" slogan in 1993 as a result of some delivery drivers speeding.
- The International Space Station's first module was launched in 1998.
- Chairs are not needed in space.
Goofs / Nitpicks: