Episode: Tapping a Hero
Characters: George W. Bush, Laura Bush, Barbara Bush, Jenna Bush, Barbara Pierce Bush, Dick Cheney, "Froot-loop"
Segment Summary: Surely the President of the United States can be trusted to properly care for a Mogwai...right?
- This segment is a parody of the film Gremlins.
- Bush mentions the name of TV's Pants-Off Dance-Off.
- Upon hearing the title Armageddon, Bush proclaims his love for the film.
- The "piss on a spark plug" line is taken from the film WarGames.
Trivia / Info:
- This episode has one of the most unusual censorships when bleeping out "Jesus" in the sentence "Sweet baby Jesus", which in my opinion is very ridiculous.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Sunlight kills Gremlins in the movie, yet they are in it various times.