Episode: Maurice Was Caught
Characters: Kermit the Frog, Gordon the Gecko, Count Von Count, Kids
Segment Summary: Kermit's dicky cousin pays a visit to Sesame Street to talk about "sharing", if you want to call it that.
- Parody of TV's Sesame Street and the film Wall Street.
- Kermit the Frog also appeared on the Jim Henson's second show The Muppet Show.
Trivia / Info:
- Notice how Gordon never actually physically talks to Kermit.
- Kermit was a regular on Sesame Street until 2001. He was the roving street reporter for Sesame Street News.
- Gordon the Gecko is a spoof on Gordon Gekko, the antagonist of the 1987 film Wall Street.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- How would a frog and a gecko have a relation beyond both being cold blooded?
- Kermit doesn't blink, but on this segment he blinks. Gordon shouldn't blink either.
- When the group finishes singing, the little boy says "I like sharing". When he says this, he is voiced by Seth Green. Later, when he speaks again, he is voiced by Matt Senreich.