Cast: Leah Cevoli (Female Newscaster), Seth Green (Narrator, Morty Finklestein), Mila Kunis (Gameshow Contestant), Phil LaMarr (Ang Lee), Chad Morgan (Suk Lee), Pat O'Brien (Himself), Adam Talbott (Hulk)
Characters: Hulk, Hulk's Father, Gumbo, Bill Bixby, Morty Finklestein, Gameshow Contestant, Hulk Hogan, Female Newscaster, Male Newscaster, Ang Lee, Pat O'Brien, Suk Lee
Segment Summary: The roller-coaster celebrity life of the Incredible Hulk is profiled in "Hollywood Spotlight."
- This segment is a parody of TV's Access Hollywood.
- Hulk can be seen as the son of the The Jolly Green Giant.
- Gumbo is a parody of TV's Gumby.
- This segment refers to TV's The Incredible Hulk.
- The "TV Good" magazine is a parody of TV Guide.
- Hulk whores himself out to The $10,000 Pyramid, The Love Boat, Fantasy Island and Diff'rent Strokes.
- This segment refers to the film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
- This segment refers to the film The Hulk.
- The phrase "love you long time" originates in the film, Full Metal Jacket
Trivia / Info:
- Originally this sketch was going to be done with Spider-Man, but since Sony had the rights to Spider-Man, Robot Chicken went with the Hulk.
- Bruce Banner, in the comics, actually did have an abusive father. His gamma-induced alter-ego is theorized to be a manifestation of years of repressed rage.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Hulk Hogan's real name is actually Terry Bollea.
- The movie posters behind Hulk and Ang Lee at the press conference display the incorrect title "The Hulk". The film in question did not have a The in the title. However it is sometimes known/called using the sans "The"
- If The Hulk did indeed sell the rights to use the name "the Hulk" to Hulk Hogan, they would not have been able to produce the movie with that name legally.