Characters: SpongeBob SquarePants, Mr. Eugene H. Krabs, Pearl, Squidward Tentacles, Patrick Star, Customers
Segment Summary: SpongeBob discovers Mr. Krabs' secret ingredient.
- Mashup of SpongeBob SquarePants and Soylent Green
- Also references "Chicken of the Sea", a brand of tuna.
Trivia / Info:
- Pearl makes a cameo as a customer in the Krusty Krab.
- In one episode of SpongeBob, "The Krabby Kronicle," the evil Plankton's restaurant, the Chum Bucket, is shut down on a fabricated news story: "Plankton's Chum Made of Your Chums!!! The Chum Bucket serves your friends in more ways than one!"
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- The sign on the box reads Crab Legs, but Crab Arms were in the box.
- According to the creators of SpongeBob SquarePants, Squidward is actually an octopus, while he is seen eating calamari rings, which are squid. However, octopi and squid are both in the cephalopod family, meaning he could still be eating his own family of species.
- While Squidward is vomiting, his mouth looks very similar to SpongeBob's with two prominent buckteeth.
- Pearl's mouth is on the heart on her nose.