His real name is Fritz Huhnmörder. "Huhnmörder" is German for "chicken murderer". In the series opening credits for the first five seasons, the Mad Scientist found a dead chicken on the road and revived as the titular Robot Chicken to subject the bionic poultry to watch various TV monitors. Some time equivalent to five television seasons later, during the 100th episode, the Chicken escapes with the Mad Scientist capturing his former captive's girlfriend and subjecting her to watch countless television shows in his stead. When the Chicken confronts his captor, the Mad Scientist shown to be an incredible fighter before he accidentally gets his wrist caught on the chair and is crushed to death by TV monitors pushed on top of him. As revealed in the new opening credits, the Chicken revives the Mad Scientist as a cyborg while subjecting him to watch the re-stacked TV monitors in an ironic twist.
- His only line is 'It's Alive!' .
- The sinister smile he has is permanent, with the exception of the Opening Sequence in Robot Chicken: Star Wars and You Can't Do That on Robot Chicken. 126.96.36.199 14:01, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
- A portrait of the Chicken and himself implies they might be "FRENEMIES"
- Only smiles because he has depression.
Episodes Appeared In:
- Chappaqua Follies (Portrait)
- Euthanasia (Portrait)