Mad Scientist is the main antagonist of Robot Chicken. His real name is Fritz Huhnmörder. "Huhnmörder" is German for "chicken murderer". In the series opening credits for the first five seasons, the Mad Scientist found a dead chicken on the road and revived it as the titular Robot Chicken to subject the bionic poultry to watch various TV monitors. Some time equivalent to five television seasons later, during the 100th episode, the Chicken escapes with the Mad Scientist capturing his former captive's girlfriend and subjecting her to watch countless television shows in his stead. When the Chicken confronts his captor, the Mad Scientist is shown to be an incredible fighter before he accidentally gets his wrist caught on the chair and is crushed to death by TV monitors pushed on top of him. As revealed in the new opening credits, the Chicken revives the Mad Scientist as a cyborg while subjecting him to watch the re-stacked TV monitors in an ironic twist. In the 140th episode the Mad Scientist son comes out of the bloom questioning a secret door, with the only access to the door being the Mad Scientist eye. His son rips off his eye and opens the door he later kidnaps the 4 remaining president's of the United States. He's later released by the Chicken to help and fight the Mad Scientist son in the end of the whole battle with his son. The Mad Scientist puts his son in the chair subject to watch countless television shows
- His only line is 'It's Alive!' even though his laughing can be heard throughout the opening sequence. He has no other speaking roles in the series, instead using hand gestures to communicate.
- The sinister smile he has is permanent; He is smiling even when his wrist gets caught in the 100th episode and when the tv monitors are crashing down upon him.
- A picture of the Chicken and himself in the sketch Euthanasia implies they may have been friends.
- He only smiles because he has depression and due to him being insane.
- The Mad Scientist has a son
Episodes Appeared In:
- Chappaqua Follies (Portrait)
- Euthanasia (Portrait)