Segment Summary: Charlie Brown's sister, Sally, nurses a "sick" Linus back to health.
- This segment is a mashup of the Peanuts comic and the film Misery.
- Snoopy and Woodstock wear costumes that parody those of Batman and Robin on the 1960s live-action show.
- Snoopy tosses Linus at a tree in a manner very similar to what happens to Charlie Brown at the beginning of A Charlie Brown Christmas. In the original broadcast, Linus is thrown into a sign for the sponsor of the broadcast, Coca-Cola.
Trivia / Info:
- Snoopy is constantly referred to as Val Kilmer, the actor who played Batman in Batman Forever.
- When Linus' leg gets whacked by Sally, he yells "Schulz!". This is a reference to Charles M. Schulz, creator of The Peanuts.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Franklin didn't appear until 1968. This is based around A Charlie Brown Christmas, which was released in 1965.
- When Linus unties himself, his legs weren't in bandages. It must be assumed that the scene was made before Sally breaks his legs.