Episode: Drippy Pony
Characters: Santa Claus, Reporters, NORAD Representative, Air Force Pilots, Disappointed Kids
Segment Summary: The U.S. government declares a war on Christmas. This is what they're doing besides looking for Osama? Way to go, assholes!
- The title is a play on NORAD's annual Santa tracking (NORAD Tracks Santa). Visit The NORAD Tracks Santa Wiki for more information.
- Santa uses a bazooka that he intended to deliver to Charlton Heston, another shot at the NRA. (Also see NRA Kids Club.)
Trivia / Info:
- The interceptors that shoot down Santa are F-14 Tomcats.
- The sound of the little girl crying comes from the videogame Silent Hill 3.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- The remaining F-14 fires an AIM-7 Sparrow missile at Santa from close range; the Sparrow was actually a medium-range missile.
- By the time this episode aired, the F-14 had already been retired. Also, it was historically a Navy fighter, not an Air Force one.
Jesus and the Argonauts (Part 2) - Previous Segment
The stockings in the background at the press conference are all from A Very Dragon Ball Z Christmas.