Episode: Junk in the Trunk-Fool's Goldfinger
Segment Summary: A mad scientist revives a dead chicken by placing robotic parts into it. As a punishment for this, the chicken must now watch mindless clips of television for all eternity. Or at least until the show ends.
- The chicken is forced to watch via eye clamps, as in A Clockwork Orange.
Trivia / Info:
- The opening sequence was left out of the episode Werewolf vs. Unicorn. The opening credits were appended to the end credits.
- In Previously On Robot Chicken, a pre-intro skit reveals how the Chicken dies.
- The opening was Star Wars'd for Robot Chicken: Star Wars.
- When the show begins another season, the clips on the TV sets change.
- as explained in the online commentary for Robot chicken star wars episode 2, the only change to the opening was the 2nd death star replacing the original.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- As pointed out by Douglas Goldstein in the Tapping a Hero Commentary, the Chicken's right ocular clamp is superfluous, as its respective robotic eye is by nature permanently open.
- In an apparent error, the opening sequence for Drippy Pony aired without any of the opening credits.
- As of season 6. The Intro has been role reversed, with the mad scientist killed by the falling tv sets, and being turned into a robot and being forced to watch Television.