Episode: Endless Breadsticks
Characters: Brother, Sister, Boots the Cat, Cat in the Hat, Vagrant, Hooker, Corpse, Man, Whores, Itchy McGray, Father, Mother
Segment Summary: All the whores in Whoreville had better watch out...
- A parody of Seussical the Musical and The Cat in the Hat, and various other books by Dr. Seuss:
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas! - Whoreville could reference to Whoville. The dad's "bulge in his pants" was "two sizes, two small," like the Grinch's heart. The mom's nose is like the Whos' noses in the 2000 film. Later, the dad's bulge "grows three sizes."
- Green Eggs and Ham - The kids pass a man who "tried to shit out some 'blue eggs and Spam.' "
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish - As the dad shoots the whores, he shouts "One bitch, two bitch, old bitch, new bitch!"
- Hop on Pop - Near the end, the dad asks the mom, "Why'd you 'hop on my pop?' "
Trivia / Info:
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- The narrator says the father was holding a GLOCK (which is actually a type of pistol), but he is clearly holding a standard shotgun.