Episode: Werewolf vs. Unicorn
Characters: Matthew Senreich, Mike Lazzo, Keith Crofford, Seth Green Zombie, Tom Root Zombie, Nerd Zombie, Doug Goldstein Zombie, Six Million Peso Man Zombie, Alien Zombie, Mike Fasolo
Segment Summary: Seth Green, the nerd and the Robot Chicken show writers take revenge on Matt, Keith Crofford and Lazzo for murdering them.
Trivia / Info:
- Mike Lazzo makes his last voice contribution for this sketch. Keith Crofford returned for the Season 4 opener. Both have declined to voice themselves on Robot Chicken since.
- This segment is continued from Robot Chicken Telethon, the Season 2 cliffhanger. It is concluded in Here For The Monkey.
- The phrase "Cha-Ching!", are seen on Seth's grave. The catch-phrase comes from a commercial he appeared in as the window cashier for Rally's Hamburgers in the early 1990s.
- This is the second appearance of Eagle Eye Smith.
- at the start of the section in the grave yard, the grave you first see is robot chicken's. the words below it say "free at last"
- The name of the cemetary where the killed cats members are buired is called Resurrection Cemetary.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Seth Green, Tom Root, and a few others get decapitated when Matthew Senreich shoots them, but as zombies, they have heads.
- The Alien Zombie only appears in a single shot; when Matt Senreich shoves Mike Lazzo.
- On the graves at the beginning, they list characters that were not seen being killed during the Robot Chicken Telethon including the Chicken, the Humping Robot and The Six Million Peso Man. It would be possible that they we're shot during the "Technical Difficulties" message.
- in the graveyard scene, Robot chicken's grave actually appears twice.