Episode: Terms of Endaredevil
Characters: Gargamel, Smurfette, Papa Smurf, Vanity Smurf, Brainy Smurf, Azrael
Segment Summary: Gargamel transfers his mind into a Smurf body. Passing himself off as Gargle Smurf, Gargamel infiltrates the village. He is to tame a bird, which dumps him into a nest of baby chicks. He promptly kills them, later learning that he was actually supposed to be accepted as their sibling. He lies that's what happened, revealing he's truthfully Gargamel. The Smurfs accept him, with Gargamel noting no one needed him before. The segment ends with a shot of Gargamel still in the device that transferred his mind. Outside is a dead Azrael, holding his food bowel.
- Mashup of TV's The Smurfs and James Cameron's film Avatar.
- The song the Smurfs are singing during the party is a parody of Yub-Nub from the original theatrical version of Return of The Jedi.
- Pokes fun at Matthew Fox and Scott Wolf from Party of 5.
Trivia / Info:
- The Smurfs appear to hiss when they get angry just like the Na'vi in Avatar.
- Gargamel complained to the screen on how female smurfs don't even have tits which makes the pixilation go away (Smurfette).
- The premise of Gargamel disguising himself a smurf to infiltrate the smurfs' village was used in an actual Smurfs story entitled The Fake Smurf which was published in Spirou magazine back in 1961.
Goofs / Nitpicks:Consciousness transferment is not usually permenant in Avatar