Episode: Terms of Endaredevil
Characters: Gargamel, Smurfette, Papa Smurf, Vanity Smurf, Brainy Smurf, Azrael
Segment Summary: Gargamel's latest scheme brings him closer to noble people.
- Mashup of TV's The Smurfs and James Cameron's film Avatar.
- The song the Smurfs are singing during the party is a parody of Yub-Nub from the original theatrical version of Return of The Jedi.
- Pokes fun at Matthew Fox and Scott Wolf from Party of 5.
Trivia / Info:
- The Smurfs appear to hiss when they get angry just like the Na'vi in Avatar.
- Gargamel complained to the screen on how female smurfs don't even have tits which makes the pixilation go away (Smurfette).
- The premise of Gargamel disguising himself a smurf to infiltrate the smurfs' village was used in an actual Smurfs story entitled The Fake Smurf which was published in Spirou magazine back in 1961.
Goofs / Nitpicks:Consciousness transferment is not usually permenant in Avatar