Episode: Federated Resources
Segment Summary: The Swedish Chef "borks" his way through New York City.
Animated By: Mark Caballero
- Jim Henson's "Swedish Chef" character from The Muppet Show is known for saying "Bork" all the time.
- Things he sees on his way:
- Bjork (Scandinavian singer/songwriter).
- Mork (Robin Williams' character from "Mork and Mindy").
- A dork.
- An "I Love New York" poster.
- Quark from "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine".
- A poster for The Monkees (With member Peter Tork).
- Tom Root playing "Zork" (The first popular text adventure game).
- A hot dog stand (pork) where he asks for a fork.
- The vendor hands the Chef a spork, but is then stabbed through the chest by an Orc.
- While passing Mork, the Chef says "Nanoo", a reference to that character's catchphrase in Mork and Mindy.
- Bjork is shown wearing the "swan dress" she was famously seen in at the 2001 Academy Awards.
Trivia / Info:
Goofs / Nitpicks: