Pyramid is an American television game show where contestants tried to guess a series of words or phrases, based on descriptions that were given to them, in the shortest amount of time. It won nine Daytime Emmys for Outstanding Game Show.
Segments Alluded ToEdit
- SuperShow 8000: The Pyramid (an unofficial website)
- $10,000 PYRAMID from Tim's TV Showcase - photos and links
- Game Show Utopia: The $25,000 Pyramid A page devoted to the 1970s syndicated version of the show starring Bill Cullen
- Funny Pyramid clues and answers
- "The Short-Lived $50,000 Pyramid", an unofficial website
- 80s TV Themes Featuring the themes to the $10,000 and (New) $25,000 Pyramids.
- $100,000 Pyramid Theme Song A one-minute clip of the $100,000 Pyramid theme song, and the intro to a now-defunct $100,000 Pyramid internet game