Episode: Cannot Be Erased, So Sorry
Cast: Abraham Benrubi (Tin Man, Optimus Prime), Eden Espinosa (Wicked Witch of the West), Seth Green (Nerd, Munchkin, Flying Monkey #1, Flying Monkey #2), Seth MacFarlane (Cowardly Lion, Lion-O), Simon Pegg (Scarecrow, Eric Draven)
Characters: Nerd, Wicked Witch Of The East, Munchkins, Scarecrow, Eric Draven, Tin Man, Optimus Prime, Cowardly Lion, Lion-O, Wicked Witch Of The West, Flying Monkeys, Topless Women
Segment Summary: The Nerd wishes for a topless beach, but winds up in a super-cool Oz.
- Parody of The Wizard of Oz.
- The usual Oz characters are replaced by Eric Draven from the film The Crow, Optimus Prime of TV's Transformers and Lion-O from TV's Thundercats.
- Optimus Prime yells "Oh yeah!" when bursting through the wall of the Witch's castle, an allusion to Kool-Aid commercials in which the Kool-Aid Man does the same thing.
- The way the monkey commits suicide is similar to the scene in The Shawshank Redemption in which the exact same thing happens.
Trivia / Info:
- The beginning of this segment references Unicorn Mayonnaise and Greatest American Nerd.
- Eden Espinosa once again reprises her role as The Wicked Witch of the West in this sketch from I'm Melting and the production of Wicked.
- "That's just Prime" was never spoken by Optimus Prime, but was the catchphrase of his descendant Optimus Primal in Beast Wars.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Eric Draven's behavior at the end of the sketch is not consistent with his character. Guess it must have been the magic of boobs!
Inhaler - Previous Segment