Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Episode: Kramer Vs. Showgirls
Segment Summary: Andy comes home from college for spring break, and his toys can't wait to greet him!
- Parody of the Toy Story movies.
- Buzz getting lobotomized and Woody suffocating Buzz under a pillow reference the Jack Nicholson film, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
- When Andy says "Domino, motherfucker," It could be a reference to Boyz N The Hood.
Trivia / Info:
- Jessie, Bullseye and Mrs. Potato Head don't appear in the sketch.
- Ironically, Pixar confirmed a fourth Toy Story film, and it is scheduled for release in 2019.
- Andy's girlfriend resembles Hannah, the sister of Sid Phillips, who was the main antagonist in the first Toy Story.
- This sketch could be an alternate story of what would've happened if Andy chose to keep his toys after going to college.
- Mr. Potato Head is voiced by Frank Welker instead of Seth Green, who played him in two sketches.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- Andy's toys were already given to Bonnie Anderson before he went to college at the end of Toy Story 3. However, like it said in the "Trivia" section, Andy could've decided to keep his toys after going to college (see above).
- There were 3 Green Army Men in Toy Story 3 and not one as it appears in this sketch.
- Sarge and the Soldiers only were in Toy Story 3 at Sunnyside Daycare, not Andy's house.
- Etch wasn't living with Andy anymore in Toy Story 3.
- The background on the wall has stars in Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3, and the clouds in Toy Story are really in the sketch.
- Toys can't vomit. They might need air as Rex once said in Toy Story that he needed air when he was packed in a moving box.
- Toys don't come to life when humans are around in the Toy Story movies.
- When Mr. Potato Head says, "What a freakin' jerk," (referring to Slinky Dog) his lips aren't red.
- Slinky Dog's collar is not seen on his neck.