- E! Entertainment Presenter: Hollywood's turned everything from old TV shows to video games to theme park rides into movies. Now they're takling board games garenting audiences will be UNbored this summer!
[Hungry Hungry Hippos]
- Announcer: In a town torn apart by crime. The heroes fight back!
- Waiter: You boys sure are hungry.
- Hippo 1: Hungry... For justice!
- Drunk Man: A hippo playing pool, I'd like to see that.
- Hippo 2: [breaks his pool cue over the drunk's head] Fine, I'll break.
- Announcer: It's a race... It's a chase... So feed your face! HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS!
- Hillbilly: Always knew them hippos were trouble.
[Chutes and Ladders]
- Announcer: Officer John Chutes was born to be a cop. Officer Mikey Ladders was born to be wild.
- Ladders: You weren't just robbing one man you know you gotta think of the socio economic realities. Oh I'm sorry, am I punching you too hard?
- Announcer: But this summer, Officer Chutes and Officer Ladders are born to be...
- Chutes and Ladders: Partners??
- Ladders: Let's just do what we do best.
- Both: Yeah!
- Chutes: You kids need to give me some respect. Ow, my dodgeballs! Grandma's Ashes!
- Announcer: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson.
- Ladders: OK, OK, I'm enthusiastic. This is good, this is nice spaghetti.
- Announcer: Chutes and Ladders. Also catch Ben Stiller in the following movies this summer.
[Slip N' Slide: the Movie]
- Clooney: All we need to do is get past security, disable the alarms, break into the vault and carry $400 billion untracible bills out of the casino.
- Cheadle: I think I got a way.
- Clooney: Whoo-hoo! That's what I call a royal flush! Jackpot, daddy-o!
- Announcer: Slip N' Slide: the Movie. This summer, action is all wet, and plastic, and you can slide on it!