Segment Summary: Scandal at the North Pole is revealed in "Unsolved Case Files: Claus & Effect."
- This segment is a parody of Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
- When the man says, "That Lucky Charms cereal guy," he was referring to Lucky the Leprechaun (mascot of Lucky Charms cereal).
- The end also references Taco Bell and its mascot the Taco Bell Chihuahua.
Trivia / Info:
- In the DVD commentary, it's revealed that the red nose comments by Blitzen were supposed to elude to Rudolph, not Frosty (who also has a red nose and comes out in the scene immediately following the comment).
- In a scene that was cut from the skit (but is included in the deleted scenes on the DVD), Charlie-in-the-Box can be seen obscured in shadows.
Goofs / Nitpicks:
- When the hand takes the folder out of the safe it was already stamped but later it shows it wasn't stamped and he stamped it.
- Hermie wears a blue suit in Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer, not a green one like in the skit.
- The actor who played the Taco Bell Chihuahua was female, and thus, it wouldn't have testicles.