The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles is an Emmy Award winning American television series that ran from 1992 to 1996. A form of "edutainment," the 44 episode series explores the childhood and youth of the fictional character Indiana Jones. The series primarily stars Sean Patrick Flanery as Indy aged 16-20, but also includes several episodes with Corey Carrier as Indy aged 8-10. George Hall also played Indy at age 93 for the bookends of each episode. The show was created and executive produced by George Lucas, who was also behind the Indiana Jones feature films.
Segments Alluded ToEdit
- Official site
- TheRaider.net, Indiana Jones news, info and fan community.
- Young Indiana Jones at the Internet Movie Database
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles at TV.com
- The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles at the Indiana Jones wiki
- Young Indy That Could Have Been - List of episodes never produced
- Chronological episode guide
- Fan site
- TheRaider.net - The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, extensive coverage
- TheRaider.net - Making of the TV-series